Most firms have addressed cybersecurity in one aspect or another, thinking a few access controls and anti-virus programs are the silver bullet. However very few firms have a holistic cyber program in place, often lacking in high-risk areas while having an excess of controls in others, wasting time and resources that should be spent elsewhere. By taking a step back and examining a cyber program, these risk areas can be properly mitigated, reducing data loss, reputation, downtime and monetary risks.
Topics covered in this CCAST include:
- Creating an effective cybersecurity program
- Methods of testing and improving controls
- Drafting policies and procedures
- Common areas of deficiency
- Answers to your cyber risk questions
Fill in the form below